Consultants, Marketing Experts, and My Cat’s furry balls

So there are large IT consulting companies that have over 100,000 employees. They have some really smart cats in the room and then there are some cats that know cats that know other cats that can do things that other cats can’t do.  They call it network/business consulting and most real estate brokers are notorious […]

read more

Non Profit is a Business

Unless you live under a rock, you know that there are corrupt governments and organizations that have taken advantage of the poor and ignorant. They called it the dark ages and even today, we still have corrupt ass leaders and organizations that divert money away from honest yet complacent individuals and found ways to make […]

read more

Teenager Ethan Couch kills four in a car accident for drunk driving and gets a 10 year probation sentence in a Luxury clinic

A judge's decision to save a wealthy Texas teen from a 20-year sentence for killing four people and injuring two others due to drunk driving has sparked public outrage. A bullshit psychologist said "Affluenza: helped 16-year-old Ethan Couch get away with 10 years’ probation.  Affluenza is a social anxiety disorder that causes someone to have […]

read more

US Government Shutdown 2013 – WTF happens Now?

Ok America, What the fuck happens now as we look at each other kinda  mad, kinda confused,  kinda what!?!. Republicans and Democrats can not agree on shit.  Basically, this two party system is really about who ever gets 51% and wins!  While the other 49% sits in the dark. It's a fucking game to see […]

read more

Darryl Layne Woods is a douchebag that uses bailout money to buy a luxury condo

A US bank chairman has pleaded guilty to using bailout money given to rescue his firm to buy himself a luxury home. Darryl Woods used $381,000 of the $1m given to his Mainstreet Bank to buy the Florida waterfront property. This guy is a fucking douche bag. It took a while to find a good […]

read more

Good Intentions, Unexpected Results, Does the Program work?

The wounded warrior project is a great idea to help wounded troops and get them back into the workforce. This program should be a standard for all countries and nations.  But then again, how does it work and what are the intentions.  I saw it and knew something was strange when I saw the hiring […]

read more